Every year most direct sales business offer conferences for you to attend. Most of the time they are no where near your home and while it may be a budget stretcher for you, it is one expense you really need to incur. No whining or excuses. Book the room and pay for the conference ticket. I don’t care what it takes, but you should do it!
Now, let me tell you why it is so important that you go to your annual direct sales conference.
• The Annual Conference is the Best Place to Get Motivated – Need some motivation in your business? Go to the annual conference. There you will see lots of people just like you who are making a success of their direct sales businesses. You can learn what they did to get where they are and what they’re doing to stay on top!
• Incentives, Incentives, Incentives – Often companies will offer an incentive like a discounted price or free registration to the conference if you reach a certain amount in sales and/or recruits. Setting your goals to reach these incentives will not only get you to the conference, but it will give your business a boost as well. Think of all the shows you will be holding and all of the sales you will be making to reach your goal.
• The Momentum You’ll Gain is Priceless – When you get back from the annual conference, you’ll be empowered with so much knowledge and motivation nothing will stop you from reaching your sales goals and gaining new recruits. If you boosted your sales and recruits to reach a goal prior to going to the conference, you’ll have all those shows to follow up on. Your excitement will rub off on your new and potential recruits. They will want to sign up right away when they see how excited you are.
• The Knowledge You’ll Learn is Invaluable – Most annual conferences offer classes you can take while there. These classes will teach you how to be more successful in your direct sales business. The classes are usually taught by people at the top, who were once where you are right now. They will teach you how to get to the next level of your business.
• The Camaraderie is an Experience All Its Own – Everyone attending the annual conference has something in common with you. You will make new friends and possibly even meet a new mentor or role model. There won’t be a luncheon or banquet you will attend where you won’t have something to talk about with someone else.
• Big City Life Changes Everyone’s Point of View – If you’re from a small, rural part of the country, going to a big city where annual conferences are usually held, is an experience you will never forget. It really changes your perspective on things and makes you realize this world isn’t so small after all. Plus it is great to meet others from all over the country and learn how they approach and talk to their clients. Ask what they do to gain business.
If you have been thinking about going to the annual conference but you just weren’t sure about it, think about it no more. Set your goals. Make your plans and GO. Do special sales or promotions to help pay for but whatever you do, just gt there. I promise you won’t regret it. You will come back with so much excitement, ideas and energy about your business, it will certainly flourish! Now go sign up already!