One of the things I love the most about direct sales is that if you are ever in need of money, all you have to do is book a party or sell some product and you have immediate cash. How cool is that? I love the fact that direct sales can be an immediate cash flow opportunity for you and there are many ways that you can include cash and carry into your party setting too.
Here are a few tips for getting some cash flow today by using several different methods.
1) Create a flyer that features your on hand inventory. Use images and prices. Email that out to your contact list
2) Find a beautiful basket and line it with some cloth. Artfully arrange your products in the basket and take it with you to your parties and deliveries.
3) Create grab bags of mystery products. Depending on the price of your products make some $1, $5, $10 and make sure the value is there plus some. So if you are creating a $5 bag, the value should be $8+.
4) Create Baskets of like items to sell at a good price. Make sure they are wrapped and ready to give as gifts.
5) Photograph individual items and sell them online on your favorite sites. (make sure this is allowed per your company terms of Service)
These 5 ways will help you make some cash today and increase interest for your business too. Make sure that your business card is attached to every outgoing product or bag for repeat sales. People love a great deal and they are also happy to know that they do not always have to buy through a party setting.