In order to make a difference in your direct sales business, you have to be willing to do what other people don’t or won’t do. That includes being unique in your business. From sales and marketing to leadership and recruiting, thinking outside the box can really improve your business.
One of the things that can make a big difference in your sales is finding unique locations and activities to sell your products. If your business is a party plan, don’t restrict yourself to just traditional parties. Look around and start finding what your competition is not doing.
Here are some unique locations and activities to try:
* County Fairs – group together with others on your team
* Farmers Markets – if you have a product fitting
* Consignment Shops – if allowed by your company
* Facebook Groups
* Online Parties
* Out of Your Trunk
* Door to Door
* Gift Baskets
* Where Guys Work – especially around holidays
* Open Houses – Make it a party once or twice a year
* Local Craft Shows
* Small Business Events
This is just a few from the top of my head. What unique locations have you used to sell product? Share with us below.