I think we have all been there a time or two. A hiccup in your cash flow can cause big problems with not only the household situation but also your direct sales business. If you are finding yourself and your business in need of immediate cash flow, check out these 5 ideas to help generate immediate sales.
I think that having a direct sales business is the best type of business to have. You are in control of a business that can generate immediate cash no matter where you are or what you are doing. Give these ideas a try.
1) Book a Party – Find a friend to host it and get on the phone to hold it. Make it fun like pie and coffee at a local restaurant and you will get people there. Got cash and carry products? Bring it all!
2) Have a Clearance Sale – List out all of your products on hand and e-mail out flyers. Get on the phone and call customers to tell them about the sale. Make sure to offer a special deal that each customer will love.
3) Hold a Mystery Party – Host your own party and choose one lucky winner in attendance to be the mystery hostess. She/He will get all of the benefits of hosting the party such as discounts on hostess items, etc. It is fun and you can be really creative.
4) Hold an Open House – Let the folks come to you to shop. Sell your on hand goods and take orders for new products. These work great during holidays or for special events.
5) Hold an Online Party – Harness the power of the internet and hold an online party on Facebook. Create an event and leave it open for 3-7 days. Make sure to invite everyone and have lots of specials and fun deals for your customers.
Creating immediate cash flow is not hard when you think about it. Use one of these ideas to boost your income and maybe it will become a regular event for you.